PYTHON SOFTWARE DEVELOPER, (UK, LONDON)
Position: Software Developer / Python Engineer
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: £ 55,000- £ 95,000 DOE
Please do not apply if you are not eligible to work in the UK
City Based International Tech Start-Up is looking for mid to senior level software developers with extensive experience in Back End stack.
The company is building treasure systems for financial industry.
Software Developer will scale out the existing platform in a team of experienced developers, working closely with COO, CTO, Head of Product and CEO.
All of the team members have contributions in open-source projects and written or spoken to the wider development community about their work.
You are expected to add value to the current stack and processes and recommend new approaches when possible.
– 3+ years experience with Python or equivalent experience.
– Proven experience developing Django applications in a collaborative environment.
– Understanding of internet infrastructure including REST, DNS, GraphQL and RPC protocols.
– Use of unit testing in web application environment.
– Excellent written and spoken English
– Familiarity with Unix-family systems and command-line life, including common development tools (e.g. Git)
Secondary requirement: Experience in enterprise solutions
Good to have
-BSC in Computer Science or an equivalent analytical/numerate subject
-Candidates without degree is welcome as well as long as the extensive hands-on experience proven.
-Extensive Back End Python/Django experience.
-Experience in various front-end frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, etc.)
-Experience with AWS (or a similar cloud platform).
-Experience with PostgreSQL.
If you have more than 3 years relevant experience, kindly send your CV with reference “CGRUK0802” to: recruitment_at_consilienceconsulting.co.uk
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £55,000.00 to £95,000.00 /year